The study was conducted among Rohingya communities and host communities to understand the existing social cohesion, mitigation measures to establish social cohesion.
- Cross sectional and longitudinal data qualitative and quantitative information creation.
- Youth perception analysis
- Stakeholder analysis
- Analysis of rights and equality: Safe and dignified life
- Analysis of connectedness: Shared identity and feeling of belonging
- Analysis of horizontal social relationships and networks
- Analysis of orientation towards the common good: Solidarity and support
- Exploring immediate, temporary and durable solutions