Rest and Nest resthouse will provide accommodation for the guests
Ac/non AC rooms are available
- Guest will be provided with shared bedrooms.
- Always carry a face mask for health safety from pollution and dust
- Carry water/Hydration pack to stay hydrated
Traditional Bengali food will be provided by Rest and Nest Resthouse
Hotels and restaurants are also available. On-demand, the organizing committee can arrange food from Hotels/Restaurants (if necessary).
- The organizing committee will provide transport facility from airport to the resthouse
- Language: Bengali is the official language of Bangladesh.
- Local time: In Bangladesh Greenwich mean time is GMT +6
- Currency: Bangladesh’s currency is Taka.
- Average temperature: The average temperature in Bangladesh in November is between 22°C and 31°C.
- General emergency number: 999
- Shop opening hours: Most shops open at 09:00 and close at 20:00 or 21:00. Grocery and pharmacy/medical stores usually have longer opening hours – from 08:00 to 21:00 or even later