- Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words.
- The title of the abstract should be as concise as possible and should appear in bold, sentence, and centered
- Co-authors and affiliations below the title should be in Italics (the main author’s name should be underlined, and the name of the presenting author should be marked with an asterisk (*).
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The main body of the abstract should be in Times New Roman, Font size 12, Justified, Line spacing 1.5.
- The use of figures, graphs, and schemes is recommended this aids the understanding of the text.
- Abstracts should be submitted in MS Word format, via email attachment to conference email.
- Please include the full details of the main author and the presenting author in the email and indicate whether you are submitting an Oral or an audio-visual (AV) Presentation.
- After completion of the conference, speakers could submit their full-length papers for publication in the Journal of Climate Science and Policy.
- A confirmation mail will be sent in regards & receiving your abstract, and if the submitter does not receive any mail within the next 24 Hrs, he/she is suggested to contact the respective conference coordinator, manager, or ambassador.
Note: There is a 1 MB limit for online abstract submission.
All submitted abstracts will go through a peer-review process carried out by a peer-review committee. After the successful review of your abstract, we will guide you further in steps towards your presence at our event.
Please submit your abstract in the conference email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as the subject line (1st South Asian Conference_Theme_Auhtor Name_Country).
Abstract submission deadline: 15 October, 2023
Notification of acceptance: 20 October, 2023
Early bird Registration deadline: 30 October, 2023
Notification of travel grant for students and early career researchers: 5 November 2023
Revised abstract and PPT/AV submission: 10 November, 2023