CPE will develop a climate-resilient health system for Satkhira district, Bangladesh. We will hire experienced enumerators for eight days starting from the 4th week of November 2022 to collect household intelligence on climate change, water and health nexus.
• Graduate from any recognized public and private university in Gender Studies/Geography & Environmental Studies/Sociology/Economics/Disaster Management/Environmental Science/Climate Change/Public Health or related discipline.
• The applicant should possess strong technical skills and hands-on experience using electronic data collection platforms like Kobo Collect. Other requirements
• Should be available to attend pre-field training on methodology.
• Ability to pay attention to what others say, understand the points, and ask appropriate questions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in remote areas.
• Problem-solving skills to encounter challenges while collecting data.
Honorarium and benefits: 1800.00 BDT/day, including food, accommodation and travel. (No other benefits will be provided).
Eligible candidates are requested to apply by 15 November 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, detailed CV and recent photograph mentioning the subject line: Enumerators for climate-resilient health.