Objective of the study
The study’s overall objective is to develop a climate-resilient system to restore and conserve climate-vulnerable cultural heritages of coastal Bangladesh.
- Collection, review, and analysis of long-term climate and weather data of crucial climate parameters and disaster data to show the trends of change and impacts on cultural heritages
- Geo-spatial database generation.
- Multi-hazard risk assessment
- Climate-vulnerable heritage selection.
- Climate-resilient system development